Join Our Team!
Interested in joining our team? If you have a positive attitude and a passion for beauty or wellness, we would love to hear from you! New graduates welcome.
We are currently seeking an individual who is passionate about customer service to join our team! We have an immediate position available, working 4 – 5 shifts per week (approximately 30 hours).
Located within the beautiful brick walls of Fernie’s 1908 school house, Spa 901 is a full-service day spa, offering a wide range of massage, body and esthetic services. Since first opening in 2012, Spa 901 has added a unique experience to Fernie’s growing tourism industry, providing “Old School Pampering” to locals and visitors alike. Highlights of our spa facility include: five treatment rooms, two esthetic suites, spacious change rooms, relaxation areas, an outdoor hot pool, and retail area.
We pride ourselves on providing a respectful and supportive working environment for our team, along with a professional and exceptional spa experience for our guests.
The Front Desk Coordinator serves as the first impression of our guest experience and the duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Welcome guests to Spa 901 in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer all telephone, e-mail and in-person inquiries promptly and professionally
- Be knowledgeable of spa treatments, massage/spa therapy regulations, amenities, and products to ensure guests are provided with accurate and helpful information
- Ensure that attention to detail is accurately maintained with each guest reservation, and all guest/spa requirements are clearly communicated at the time of booking
- Process payments for all treatments and products, ensuring responsible cash handling
- Promote spa services, amenities and promotions, being a positive ambassador for the company
- Ability to work productively in a non-supervised environment, confidently overseeing the day-to-day appointment flow, room scheduling, guest experience, tidiness, laundry, etc.
- Occasional conflict resolution, resulting from guest interactions and time constraints
- Fully understand and comply with health, internal, sanitation and alcohol awareness regulations and policies
- Additional duties, as delegated.
To be considered for an interview, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have flexible availability, with the ability to work most weekends
- Reside in Fernie or surrounding area
- Be seeking a long-term opportunity
- Excellent computer, cash handling, organization and communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years in a customer service or reception role (preferred)
- A respectful and supportive working environment
- 50% off all spa treatments
- 40% off professional skincare and retail products
- Access to spa amenities, outside of scheduled hours
- Discounts with community partners
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.